Monday 16 May 2011

Welcome To Corry's Cookie Creations

Welcome to Corry's Cookie Creations and my brand new blog!! 
I am a first time blogger so bare with me as I get my feet wet here but I am excited to be able to share my cookie creations with my friends and family.


I love to bake and I have always been crafty so recently I decided to combine my love of both.


It really started with the 2010 Winter Olympics last year when I decided it would be fun to make red mitten cookies to celebrate this amazing event that was happening.  Well, it just kind of took off from there.

There are always lots of great reasons to bake cookies but sometimes I don't even need a reason, I just bake because it is fun and I love the smile it brings to the faces of the people I share my cookies with.

And before you ask...NO...I DO NOT TAKE ORDERS!! This is a passion for me, something I enjoy, not something I want to make money off of (even though people keep telling me I should) or to start a business with.

Check back often and see what I have been busy creating.

I hope you enjoy my blog!!

May you too be inspired to bring a smile to the face of someone you love!!

May your cookies never crumble!!
Corry

No comments:

Post a Comment