Monday 16 May 2011

OLYMPIC FEVER!

Like so many very patriotic Canadians last year, I caught the Olympic fever and wanted to do something to help celebrate so my little red mitten cookie was born
I had so much fun sharing them with my friends and giving them to complete strangers.  


They were such a hit that when the first anniversary of the beginning of the Olympics rolled around this past February, Global Television heard about my little baking venture and came to interview me and watch me make more red mittens to capture the pride we felt as a country.

 
My Global News Interview

It was a truly magical time to be a Canadian and baking red mitten cookies was just a fun way to celebrate.


I hope you will continue to relive your Olympic moments for a lifetime to come.



May your cookies never crumble!!
Corry

No comments:

Post a Comment