Tuesday 17 May 2011

Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail

I know I said I don't need a reason to bake cookies but when I do have a reason...look out!!


Recently I thought Easter was a great reason to bake some yummy cookies so that is exactly what I did.  I think I might have got a bit carried away though!!


There was a family of Ducklings...
Spring Chickens taking their first peek...
 An array of Easter Eggs...
 In more colors than the rainbow...
 The bunnies were also sneaking a peek...
 Oh so cute Easter Bunnies...
 Silly Smiling Bunnies...
 And you can't have Easter Bunnies without a Carrot Patch...
 These Spring Chickens came out to have a look...
 And there were even more Easter Bunny friends...
And last but not least...even more Spring Chickens...
See...I told you I was a bit out of control!!

Hope your Easter was filled with yummy treats, love and peace!!

May your cookies never crumble!!
Corry

No comments:

Post a Comment