Tuesday 17 May 2011

Happy Belated Birthday Diana

It's hard to have part of my family so far away but Diana is never far from my thoughts.  Despite almost a country between us, it was so great to be able to have a gift made with love, cookies of course, hand
delivered to her.
Blow out the candles Diana!!

Many thanks to my friend Bette who was visiting Nova Scotia and took Diana a gift from my heart...and my kitchen.

Thank you cookies baked for Bette

Bette took her granddaughter with her so she visited Diana at her new job at Digby Pine Resort where they had a great lunch together. 

Hope your birthday was as beautiful as you are Diana!!

May your cookies never crumble!!
Corry

1 comment:

  1. Thank you mommy!!! The cookies were delicious as always, I even was nice and shared them with everyone :)

    I love you lots
    Diana

    ReplyDelete