Wednesday 18 May 2011

We Are ALL Vancouver Canucks

The city is electric with Stanley Cup Fever and our beloved Vancouver Canucks are in the third round of the playoffs!! Well done boys!!

Of course that gave me a "reason" to bake cookies and to cheer on our hometown boys.

I don't know all the players but here are cookie jerseys for some of them.
#3-Bieksa, #20-Higgins, #1-Luongo, #5-Ehrhoff, #33-H. Sedin, #23-Edler, #13-Torres, #41-Alberts, #17-Kessler, #22-D. Sedin, #6-Salo

They are playing San Jose in Game Two tonight and it is a well proven fact that Orca's eat Sharks...GO CANUCKS GO!!

I'm sharing the love of the game and dropped off a special batch to my friends at Global TV today...I hope they enjoy them.

May your cookies never crumble!!
Corry

3 comments:

  1. Love our Vancouver Canucks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME Corry - these look fantastic! Looks like you are having a ton of fun with this...and nice to see you finally have a blog! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have really moved up in the world of technology - Blogging. Impressive and I think it's great.

    ReplyDelete