Thursday 22 August 2013

The Dogs Ate My Homework

My friend Andrea at Sweet Butterfly delivered 5 new cutters to me this week and asked if I could make sample cookies and decorate them for her so she could show them on her site.
It's been a LONG time since I've had homework to do .... anyways I set to work mixing dough, cutting out the shapes, baking, getting on the first coat of icing done and as I usually do, I put the cookies on a plate in front  of a fan to dry. At this point I said to myself, "Self, now would be a good time to run your errands" So I gathered my things and off I went, leaving the plate of cookies to dry and 2 cute little dogs to guard the house.
Can you guess where this is going? When I got home there were no cookies to be found, just a few crumbs  and 2 cute little doge sitting at the top of the stairs wagging there tails. Needless to say it's the first time i can honestly say that the dogs ate my homework !!!!  :0)
The Culprits

 Needless to say I had to start over and here are the new ones I decorated today. 
The 2nd Batch
 May your cookies never crumble!!
Corry

No comments:

Post a Comment