Sunday 17 February 2013

Show of Hearts Telethon


Today was the the  Show of Hearts Telethon. My daughter and I were lucky enough again this year to spend the entire day volunteering at the theatre. What a great day and what a great opportunity for me to raise some money for a wonderful cause. This year I made Show of Heats and Heartly cookies as well as a couple of bouquets for raffle. I would like to thank all my friends and family for their support as well as the Port Coquitlam Curves that allowed me to raffle the bouquets and a special thanks to the staff of the Maryhill Bypass Tim Hortons who also purchased my cookies. Through my efforts I was able to raise, and donate, $446 to Variety Club. The highlight of the day, though, had to be meting my cookie friend Heartly.  Thanks again to everyone who helped to make my campaign such a success.  
Heartly my cookie friend!

Cookies I gave out today at the Telethon.
Cookie raffle
Cookie Raffle



May your cookies never crumble!!
Corry

2 comments:

  1. Great job at fundraising. As always your cookies look fantastic!
    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete