Monday 19 November 2012

Movember

As you all probably know, Movember is an annual, month long event involving the growing of mustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of prostate cancer and other male cancer and associated charities. The goal of Movember is to "change the face of men's health." By encouraging men to get involved, Movember's aim is to increase early cancer detection, diagnosis and effective treatments, and ultimately reduce the number of preventable deaths.

Although I can't grow a mustache I thought I could show my support by making some cookies for those men I know that are participating in this year's Movember.  My friend Sweet Butterfly, who is Very talented at designing and making cookie cutters, lent me her mustache cutter collection.

May your cookies never crumble!!
Corry

No comments:

Post a Comment