Thursday 20 September 2012

Corry's Cookies Have Gone International!

I am feeling really special as I am only the second guest Blogger on Auntie Corry's Blog!

It is official Corry's Cookies have gone overseas to Australia!  My best friend Debbie lives in Australia and sent a lovely Australia cookie cutter to my children for their birthday.  I know how much Debbie misses Canada so every time I send her and her husband a package I try to put things in from home that she misses or a few things to remind her that she is still Canadian!  When my kiddies got the cutter in the mail I immediately thought that the first cookies cut with it should have some special meaning and be shared with Debbie and Chris.  So I enlisted the lovely Auntie Corry and her daughter Lori to create a one of a kind CanAussie Cookie! Deb and Chris LOVED them and I think they may have even shared them.





Thank you Auntie Corry and Lori for putting in so much time and love into your cookies.

PS The cookies never crumbled!
Nicolina

No comments:

Post a Comment