Monday 1 August 2011

New Baby Grandson



We are very excited to announce the arrival of our first Grandchild.  Mason TJ Moffat Vandebeek made his big debut on Saturday,  July 30, 2011 at 4:08am, weighing 7lbs 15oz and measuring 20.5 inches.

Mason TJ  Moffat Vandebeek
  Of course Nana (that's me) couldn't let this occasion pass without cookies of some kind.  I had everything ready with pink and blue icing standing by because we didn't know the sex until he arrived.  I guess I can find some other use for that pink icing.  I couldn't wait to start passing these out to everyone I met, and besides they are much better than cigars!!!




For the new family I created a very special cookie cake.  The "cake" itself is made from disposable diapers, which I am sure they will find a use for, and for the decorations I used every baby themed cookie cutter I could find.  Something sweet for the parents to pass out as well.






May your cookies never crumble!!
Corry

2 comments:

  1. wow...so talented.. i will have to remember you for special occassions....start thinking about turning 50 cookies honey! safeway Sue
    p.s your granson is yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cookies are so adorable! Thanks for sharing them in our link-up party. Your grandson is beautiful! He'll be coming up on a year old already! Very fun! I'm SO excited about my first grandchild coming in August!

    ReplyDelete