Saturday 18 June 2011

Donation To Canuck Place










During the Canuck run this season I managed to bake and distribute many, many dozen jersey cookies. Along with the jerseys I put together 3 jersey bouquets which were raffled for charity. After the raffles the only thing left was to decide which charity to donate the funds raised. It really wasn’t much of a decision and on Friday I made a trip to Canuck Place to drop off the proceeds. I also had one final batch of the jersey cookies that I took with me for the kids to enjoy. The staff were very appreciative of the donation and were excited when they realized I was the Olympic mitten cookie lady. 
 




Thank you so much to the ladies at Curves on McAllister in Port Coquitlam for their support in the raffles.


May your cookies never crumble!!
Corry

No comments:

Post a Comment